Guidelines for Use of the Conference Center
Killam's Point Conference Center
an outreach ministry of
First Congregational Church
Regulations and Guidelines
Killam’s Point Conference Center (KPCC) welcomes you and expects ethical and moral conduct from its guests at all times. KPCC respectfully requests all groups to leave the facilities in the same, or better condition than they found them at arrival.
We are proud to share the beauty of God’s natural surroundings with your group and hope you will maintain them for the many groups following after you.
• KPCC is an alcohol and drug free facility.
• Smoking is prohibited in the Point House and on the trails.
• All pets should stay at home. Service animals are welcome with prior arrangements.
• NO fireworks or open fires are permitted on the property.
• Parking is limited to 15-20 spaces. Please carpool with members of your group.
• KPCC does not maintain an extensive First Aid Kit. Large groups should make their own arrangements.
• Swimming is only allowed on the beach near the Point House when groups provide their own lifeguard.
• Jumping off the cliffs is strictly prohibited.
• Overnight accommodations are allowed for up to 20 persons. Please bring air mattresses and bedding.
• Do not leave food in the refrigerator or freezer. Take your leftovers home.
• All groups are expected to remove all trash and clean all used facilities before leaving.
• Any damages incurred during your stay will be the responsibility of your group.
• Remember: Take only pictures, leave only footprints.
Photo ©Ray Luhn